(3) Former Bears normal supervisor Jim Finks, a Hall of Fame government who aided assemble some of the franchise’s good groups in the 1980s, led the NFL with 2,270 passing yards in 1955 as a quarterback with the Steelers.
(4) The Steelers are one of six highway opponents the Bears enjoy this year that created previous year’s playoffs. The some others are the Rams, Browns, Buccaneers, Packers and Seahawks.
(5) In their initially sport at Soldier Area just after relocating from Wrigley Area, the Bears rallied from a 15-3 deficit with two touchdowns in the closing 4 minutes—including the activity-winner with :44 to play—to stun the Steelers 17-15 in the 1971 season opener.
(6) The Steelers have won 19 straight dwelling online games on Monday Evening Football, previous shedding to the Giants on Oct. 14, 1991.
(7) Bears defensive backs coach Deshea Townsend performed 12 of 13 NFL seasons with the Steelers from 1998-2009, recording 21 interceptions while appearing in 183 games with 80 commences.
(8) When Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was a rookie with Pittsburgh in 2004, Bears quarterback Justin Fields was 5 several years previous.
(9) 3 of the final nine conferences in between the teams have been decided in additional time, with the Bears winning 13-10 in 1986 and 23-17 in 2017 and getting rid of 37-34 in 1995.
(10) The most getting yards compiled by a Bears participant versus the Steelers arrived Nov. 24, 1963 when Mike Ditka caught 7 passes for 146 yards. A 63-yard reception in which Ditka bowled around 50 % the Steelers defense remains a signature play of his Corridor of Fame job. It established up a late field objective that enabled the 1963 NFL winner Bears to salvage a 17-17 tie en route to a Western Convention title.