The Iowa end zone on the industry right before the 2015 Significant Ten soccer championship match at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. (The Gazette)
1. Iowa is 43-16, Michigan 40-17 in excess of the previous five seasons.
2. Jim Harbaugh was Michigan’s quarterback and Kirk Ferentz was Iowa’s offensive line mentor when the No. 1 Hawkeyes defeated the No. 2 Wolverines 12-10 in Iowa Metropolis 36 a long time ago.
3. Harbaugh lived in Iowa Town as a boy when his father, Jack Harbaugh, was an assistant mentor at Iowa from 1971-1973. Ferentz was born in Royal Oak, Mich., 44 miles from Ann Arbor.
4. Michigan has authorized 206 factors, Iowa 207. The Wolverines have scored 448, the Hawkeyes 308.
5. Michigan is rated No. 2, its optimum place considering the fact that it was No. 2 in 2016. That’s what it was ranked when it shed at Iowa, 14-13. That’s also the very last time Iowa performed a workforce ranked as substantial as No. 2.
6. The Hawkeyes have won their previous six video games against ranked opponents, a few of them this time. None of people three (Indiana, Iowa Condition, Penn Point out) are rated right now. Iowa did not enjoy Michigan, Ohio Point out or Michigan State. They are the a few Significant Ten groups rated ahead of the Hawkeyes.
7. Iowa is 1st nationally in interceptions, 3rd in takeaways and turnover margin, tied for 3rd in fewest penalties per match, tied for sixth in defensive touchdowns, and ninth in scoring protection.
8. Michigan is first nationally in kickoff return defense and fewest tackles for losses permitted, tied for 3rd in fewest sacks authorized, sixth in net punting, eighth in scoring protection, ninth in hurrying, and tied for 10th in purple zone offense.
9. Wolverine running backs Hassan Haskins and Blake Corum have mixed to hurry for 2,097 yards and 28 touchdowns.
10. Iowa’s Tyler Goodson is averaging 122 yards and 5.5 per have around the previous 4 games following averaging 76.6 yards and 4.2 for each have above the initial 8.
11. Michigan kicker Jake Moody…