COLUMBIA, Mo. – Mizzou volleyball (5-24, 1-14 SEC) prepares to trek to Texas A&M (19-8, 11-6 SEC) for the closing two matches of the regular year on Friday Nov. 26 and Saturday Nov. 27, in the final common-year property match. First serve is set for 6 p.m. on Friday and 4 p.m. on Saturday.
Both of those matches from the Aggies will stream on SEC Network +.
- Mizzou trails Texas A&M 18-30 in the all-time sequence.
- The two facet last achieved in spring in Columbia with the Tigers using the two matches.
Last TIME OUT
- Freshman Kayla Burbage led the Tigers with 19 kills. Together with Burbage, freshman Jordan Iliff, freshman Kaylee Cox, redshirt freshman Skylar Buckley and freshman Trista Strasser contributed 53 of Mizzou 72 whole kills.
- Four unique Tigers attained double-doubles. Cox experienced 11 kills with 18 digs, Junior Anna Dixon had 16 kills with 13 digs, Buckley experienced 28 helps with 13 digs and Nicole Alford had 23 assists with 13 digs.
- At the web the Tigers experienced a full of 10 blocks. Redshirt senior Anna D’Cruz paced the Tigers with five blocks and freshman Trista Strasser the two contributed 4 blocks.
Adhere to THE TIGERS