LifestyleHaworth's Life-style Style buys Italian design and style manufacturer...

Haworth’s Life-style Style buys Italian design and style manufacturer Interni

-


MILAN, Nov 18 (Reuters) – U.S. business office furnisher Haworth Inc explained on Thursday its Italian device Lifestyle Style and design had signed an settlement with Progressio SGR to invest in the private equity firm’s vast majority stake in Italian high-finish interior style team Interni.

Way of life Style and design controls Italian furniture models such as Poltrona Frau, Cappellini and Cassina as nicely as Ceccotti, DZine, Karakter, JANUS et Cie, Luminaire e Luxurious Living.

Interni, which operates as a result of 13 shops in Italy and the Uk, is anticipated to report revenues of 40 million euros in 2021, a statement stated.

Sign up now for Free endless accessibility to reuters.com

Progressio, which specialises in investing in Italian small- and medium-sized enterprises, bought a 70% stake in Interni in 2019. The remaining 30% is owned by the Cazzaniga family members.

Economic information of the transaction ended up not disclosed.

“Through this acquisition, Lifestyle Style and design carries on its motivation to be part of in federation the best product or service and distribution businesses running in the large-end home furniture sector”, Lifestyle Design and style CEO Dario Rinero reported.

Launched in 1933 in a home furniture district north of Milan, Interni is even now led by the Cazzaniga loved ones.

CEO Stefano Cazzaniga, who took around in 2019 from his father Giuseppe, will report to Rinero.

Sign up now for Totally free endless accessibility to reuters.com

Reporting by Elisa Anzolin Enhancing by Alexander Smith

Our Benchmarks: The Thomson Reuters Have confidence in Rules.



Browse extra in this article

Latest news

5 Tips for Pursuing a Career in Data Science

A career in data science is a popular endeavour for budding technology experts. When pursuing this path, there are...

Filmmaker To Watch: Roosevelt Merisier

FNO Productions LLC's founder, Roosevelt Merisier, has been producing, directing, and writing movies for about five years. He began...

Point Blank Life: The Best Handgun for Home Defense!

Thanks to the “castle doctrine”, individuals that live in the United States have been given the right to use...

How to Find Legit Online Betting Sites

Choosing the ideal betting site can be a tough decision; looking up the Internet, you find numerous sites offering...

Why Using the Right Online Pharmacy is Safer Than You Think

The popularity of online pharmacies has caused a shift in consumer behavior and how they purchase prescription medication. With...

Frequently Asked Questions About Online Pharmacies

No less than 35,000 pharmacies are available online, and not all of them comply with the laws and standards...

Must read

Do the latest GPT-3 tools spell doom for copywriters?

Content writing has become more important as a way...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you