LifestyleHaworth's Life style Design and style buys Italian layout...

Haworth’s Life style Design and style buys Italian layout brand Interni

-


MILAN – Haworth Inc. claimed its Italian unit Lifestyle Design experienced signed an settlement with Progressio SGR to purchase the personal equity firm’s vast majority stake in Italian substantial-close interior style and design team Interni. 

The Life-style Structure from Haworth, which ranks 7th in the FDMC 300, controls Italian home furniture brands this kind of as Poltrona Frau, Cappellini and Cassina as very well as Ceccotti, DZine, Karakter, JANUS et Cie, Luminaire e Luxurious Dwelling.

Interni, which operates via 13 shops in Italy and the Uk, is envisioned to report revenues of 40 million euros in 2021, a statement reported.

Progressio, which specializes in investing in Italian smaller- and medium-sized enterprises, acquired a 70% stake in Interni in 2019. The remaining 30% is owned by the Cazzaniga loved ones.

Money aspects of the transaction were not disclosed.

“Via this acquisition, Way of living Layout carries on its commitment to sign up for in federation the most effective product and distribution enterprises functioning in the higher-finish furniture market”, Lifestyle Design and style CEO Dario Rinero mentioned.

Established in 1933 in a household furniture district north of Milan, Interni is even now led by the Cazzaniga loved ones.

CEO Stefano Cazzaniga, who took more than in 2019 from his father Giuseppe, will report to Rinero.
 



Study more in this article

Latest news

Focus, entrepreneur! This is the very first issue you ought to do right before entering the marketplace

This report was translated from our Spanish version applying AI systems. Mistakes may perhaps exist due to this...

Australia Omicron rely edges larger, health authorities on edge

SYDNEY, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Australia's tally of people today with the new Omicron variant of COVID-19 edged...

Aspen co-defendant’s way of life not supported by ankle check, lawyers say

He’s a former Aspen resident, a California surfer, and allegedly related to higher-powered foreign actors. Published pleadings to a...

Pleasurable weekend in retailer for Ocala/Marion County

Very first Friday Artwork Walk: The Very first Friday Artwork Walk returns to the downtown Ocala spot from...

Is it secure to journey with the COVID-19 omicron variant?

Local industry experts weigh in on no matter if the omicron variant hitting the U.S. or a increase...

Must read

Do the latest GPT-3 tools spell doom for copywriters?

Content writing has become more important as a way...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you